This Job Post is Now Closed
We recommend checking out the similar jobs or reaching out to the consultant for other opportunites.
Managing Consultant - HR Division
Position: Managing Consultant - HR and Talent Attraction Recruitment Team
Role Overview: As the Managing Consultant for the HR Recruitment team in Nottingham, you will take the lead of our HR recruitment team, spearheading the identification, attraction, and placement of top-tier HR professionals across the region, overseeing 1 to 1s for up to 3 team members and supporting in the delivery of events and training across the business. Your strategic acumen and hands-on approach will drive the growth and success of our HR recruitment practice with a clear career path to Manager and Associate Director as the team grows!
- Lead and mentor a team of recruitment consultants, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure exceptional performance.
- Collaborate closely with clients to deeply understand their HR talent needs and deliver tailored recruitment solutions.
- Proactively source, evaluate, and engage with high-calibre HR candidates, nurturing relationships to ensure a robust talent pipeline.
- Manage processes effectively including hot boss, mailer strategies, market growth and database improvement, along with Business Development for the team.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, applying innovative approaches to candidate engagement and selection.
- Support in the hiring and training of new and existing team members with additional support for training across the office.
- Support in the running and management of discipline relevant events to help develop stronger candidate and client relationships.
- At least 2 years experience in Recruitment, with a strong history of consistent delivery for customers and high performing billing levels, ideally for clients in the East Midlands.
- Proven delivery of both billings and business development to build strong relationships with clients across a defined region.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop a team. This role has a clear pathway to Manager and Associate Director the ability to develop and step up as your team grows will be key.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, with a consultative and customer-focused approach.
- A strategic mindset with the ability to drive results through data-driven decision-making.
- Adept at building and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates.
The role will be hybrid with at least 3 days per week in the office and 2 days from home.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
- Recruitment Sales