There is no doubting that these are unprecedented times.
In fact the word unprecedented has itself been used unprecedentedly these past 3 months.
Similarly, furlough is now one of the most commonly used words in the UK and it brings with it many challenges. We know that it is being phased out and will end in October meaning that investing in your people strategy is not just critical, it’s now urgent too.
Having recently held a sell out ‘Return to Work’ virtual event via ZOOM in addition to the weekly virtual networking calls we host for CEO’s, CFO’s, HR Leaders and Small Business Owners we have compiled a list of questions that Business Leaders, employees and, as importantly, furloughees want to know the answers to.
We are therefore delighted to announce that Macildowie are partnering with the Chamber of Commerce, to deliver a series of 5 events to help you to answer those questions and devise your winning strategies.
The events will be a panel interview/Q&A format, designed to deliver solutions to your current/imminent challenges based primarily around your people.
In short, we want to help you with the ‘HOW’ as opposed to the ‘What’.
The theme of each individual event is listed below, along with the date and start time.
To register your interest please complete the form at the bottom of this page, to read more about the detail of each individual event please click on the title:
1. FROM SURVIVING TO THRIVING – CREATING AN ALIGNED TOP TEAM AND AN EASY TO ARTICULATE VISION (21st July, 11am).
- Ensuring that your Leadership Team is New World ready.
- The criticality of being able to articulate where you’re heading, what has changed and what you are doing about it and what your New World Vision or dream is.
- Do you have a strategy for Re-Onboarding Furloughees? Your people will remember how you made them feel. Getting this right will improve engagement and productivity.
- The power of video in Upskilling and Inspiring those who have been off the park.
- The internal communication challenge – tactics to help you to inspire your people
- Creating a winning EVP and Employer Brand – to help you to attract and retain the best and most talented people.
- Protecting your Brand through redundancy and change – the power of investing in restructuring/outplacement services to prevent future litigation.
- Building your Organisation to ensure an accountability culture, one where your people take ownership and deliver solutions to problems and maximise opportunities to innovate.
- Company Values and behaviours for the New World – if you think things will be the same – you’re wrong. Are your values flexible work ready?
- Simple to understand and easy to implement tactics to drive employee engagement.
- Developing and articulating your EVP to support your Employer Brand.
If you attend all five of these events, you will receive a free copy of our ‘people audit/culture gap questionnaire’ to ensure that you and your business are New World ready.