Keri has joined us with an interesting background in Cinema Management where she ran a number of different recruitment drives. In an all round role covering everything from managing a P&L to selling private screenings to the Sultan of Brunai, Keri was headhunted and fell in love with recruitment.
Using her skills to find the right new addition to a team, Keri cherishes the challenge of finding finance professionals that can make a big impact and add value in a short period of time.
Working from our Milton Keynes office, Keri specialises in the recruitment of interim qualified finance professionals across the Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire areas.
She recruits for all sizes and sectors and enjoys building partnerships with her clients, touring the offices of her clients to get an understanding of the work environment and culture to find the right employees for the business that can instantly adapt to their surroundings and deliver results.
From an interim perspective Keri is able to support businesses where:
• Looming deadlines are on the horizon
• Expert knowledge is needed
• A company is restructuring
• Filling a vacancy is urgent
• Cover is needed to cover absence short or long-term
• A permanent position wont be needed in the future
• An extra set of qualified hands are needed to reduce stress