By working closely with Macildowie you are able to benefit from the flexibility of a temporary work force, confident that you are fully compliant with the recent AWR legislation.
The Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) came into force on 1st October 2011, giving agency workers the entitlement to the same basic employment and working conditions as if they'd been recruited directly.
We are fully aware that many of our customers, whilst placing enormous value on the flexibility of hiring an outstanding temporary or interim candidate to meet the urgent requirements of their business, have been put off doing so by the new legislation.
The good news is that we've changed our internal systems and processes to ensure that your compliance is guaranteed.
At Macildowie, we are here to ensure that you are fully compliant.
- To ensure that you are fully AWR compliant we will gather all the necessary information from you at the beginning of the assignment.
- we will agree AWR compliant charge rates for the candidate to ensure complete transparency.
- we will help and advise you to prepare an agency worker pack.
- Macildowie will ensure that, after 12 weeks, your temporary worker is paid the equivalent (including holiday pay) of your comparable permanent employees.
- we will advise you in accordance with AWR if you need to consider paying your temporary worker/s comparable bonus payments to your permanent employees
- to make bonus payments easier for you, we can pay the temporary worker/s relevant bonus and invoice you directly for the cost.
- we won't charge you any margin on bonus payments to your temporary worker/s.
If you'd like to speak to your dedicated Temporary Recruitment Consultant to seek further AWR advice please click here.
To register a temporary job or interim requirement with is please click the button below: