Our Client Value Proposition is award winning...
We have developed a value proposition for our clients that has been recognised as one of the best in the business.
It is based on the theory that the majority of people (whether a hiring Manager or a candidate) would much prefer to have a quality, trusting relationship with one person, with one recruitment brand.
Our research suggests that our customers prefer to have one recruitment relationship where their point of contact is prepared to give them a warts and all view and a more consultative approach - as opposed to using a number of different providers all competing to "win their interview slots".
A desire to "win interview slots" typically results in "over-sell" - the opposite of "warts and all".
By partnering with us on an exclusive basis, we can offer you a bespoke service and price package to meet your recruitment needs. Working with us exclusively means you could receive:
- Peace of mind - we offer the best rebate/replace for free scheme in the Midlands.
- Reduced fees from our terms & conditions.
- Branded advertising on www.macildowie.com as well as qualifying to be a "featured client".
- Proactive social marketing to ensure that we're promoting your opportunity and employer brand on the relevant social channels.
- Discounted access to market leading job boards.
- Mindmill Psychometric Analysis and Ability assessments.
- Access to candidates who are Exclusive to Macildowie - we have candidates that other agencies don't through our continued investment in our in-house research team. You get the best candidates "IN" rather than "ON" the market.
- A discounted temp/interim solution if your chosen permanent candidate has a lengthy notice period.
- Discounted recruitment on further assignments across all of our professional disciplines.
- A meeting with us to show you how you could use Linkedin to recruit for free.
We have developed this exclusive service knowing that although price is important, having an enjoyable and trusting relationship with your recruitment partner is equally as vital.
Even if you're not recruiting now we'd like to meet you to start building trust and ultimately a long term exclusive partnership.
That way when the day arrives when you need to recruit we already know about the culture of your company and what type of person will succeed in your organisation.
To request a meeting with your dedicated consultant please click on the link below: