In this event, hosted by Andrew Deighton, we’ll share thoughts around planning and organising our work, prioritising our activities, dealing with email overload, valuing our time and dealing with time wasters. The approaches and ideas that we’ll cover will be just as useful in your personal life as well as your working life. There’ll be a short time at the end of the session for questions and answers to help with any specific issues you may have.
Are you an ambitious business owner or leader in an SME or charity that needs structured employee, team and organisation development strategies, processes and solutions?
Do you recognise the benefits that training and development bring, and see them as critical to your success and growth?
Do you want regular, flexible access to expertise without the overhead of an employee or need extra development capacity and capability to work with your HR team?
About the host
Andrew worked at Rolls-Royce plc for 26 years, starting as an engineer and then in senior HR and training roles. This mix means he can bring creative, but pragmatic, solutions that solve your real needs in your business context.
Andrew set up AWD Development Solutions to help develop people and teams so they can grow businesses and he created the Exceptional Team Blueprint™ as a practical approach to build high performing teams and develop exceptional team members and leaders.
As part of his CSR, he works with charities and the education sector who may have limited funds.
How can Andrew help you?
• Strategy and process design and implementation
• Identifying training needs, planning and budgeting
• Designing training for you to deliver
• High performing team start-up, team building and development
• Leadership and individual skills
• Leading and engaging remote teams
• Training workshop delivery
• Design and facilitation of away days, meetings and improvement events
COACHING AND MENTORING
• Individuals and teams to address specific needs
• Mastermind Groups and Peer Networks
• Business owners neglecting their own development
ADVICE AND CONSULTANCY
• Organisation design and development
• Strategic Workforce Planning
• Change management
• Identifying talent and succession planning
• Facility moves and start-ups
Sign up here.