How Watching More TV Will Improve Your Change Leadership
31st October 2023
An organisation that isn’t changing isn’t thriving. And leaders should be at the heart of things by mastering the art of change comms. This is a practical, interactive online session on what you can learn from your favourite TV shows to make your comms (and what you are communicating about) more successful.
We’ll focus on three areas:
- The world you’re communicating in
- How stories live as threads, not frameworks
- Using plotting and pacing
You’ll see how TV storytelling translates into workplace communication, and there’ll be opportunities to reflect on how you can apply these ideas in your own organisation.
By the end of our session you will have:
- Tips and techniques to take away and use
- The essential elements needed to make the case for using narrative in change comms
- A strong belief that TV-watching should count as leadership development
About the speaker:
Years ago, Anthony Madigan gave up a corporate career to help leaders and businesses liberate their potential. He now leads a talented group of people who can equip you, your team and your business with the tools to move proverbial mountains: the tools of influential, long-running story-building and storytelling.
Sign up today!