An organisation that isn’t changing isn’t thriving. And leaders should be at the heart of things by mastering the art of change comms.
It will be hosted by Anthony Madigan.
This is a practical, interactive, online session on what you can learn from your favourite TV shows to make your comms (and what you are communicating about) more successful.
We’ll focus on three areas:
- The world you’re communicating in.
- How stories live as threads, not frameworks.
- Using plotting and pacing.
You’ll see how TV storytelling translates into workplace communication, and there’ll be opportunities to reflect on how you can apply these ideas in your own organisation.
By the end of our session you will have:
- Tips and techniques to take away and use.
- The essential elements needed to make the case for using narrative in change comms.
- A strong belief that TV-watching should count as leadership development.
Sign up here today!