We are going to be hosting a number of Junior HR Forums throughout 2023 to give you the chance to reconnect with other HR professionals out there to find out what they have found difficult, what has worked and what exciting plans they have for the future.
You can use this time in any way you like:-
- To tell the group what you are finding difficult in the hope they can come up with a number of ways to tackle the issue
- Share your wins, on what you have done well and why in the hope you might inspire someone else
- Meet new people and build relationships within the HR community
- Gather market intel and insights into the way other companies work
- Or merely just an excuse to interact with other professionals and keep up to date with what’s happening in the market
There isn’t going to be a fixed agenda but if you are keen to get involved we will be sending an email ahead of the forum to find out what topics you would like to touch on during the session.
If you think this is something you might find interesting then please register your interest, we have a number of dates coming up so fingers crossed you can make one!
Register your interest below.