Here at Macildowie, we know a thing or two about LinkedIn. We’ve been running our award winning workshops for years and we want you to come along to the next one. On the evening of Tuesday 15th January we’ve got a session on ‘Personal Branding’.
The aim of the workshop is to walk you through the LinkedIn platform and help you to maximize it’s power to network, find new roles and improve your online presence. Suitable for social media experts, LinkedIn novices and everyone in between, the workshop has plenty of useful gems to learn from, which will help you in your job hunt.
LinkedIn changed at the start of the year, if you’ve been out of the loop then you’ve probably missed algorithm changes, the standardization of profile sections and more. Because of this it’s easy to get lost, but don’t worry our experts can bring you up to speed in just one short session.
During the session we’ll run through some key topics including:
- The benefits of building a smart LinkedIn profile
- The secrets to increasing the impact of your profile
- How to ensure your profile is memorable
- How to boost your profile in other people’s search results
- Keyword scoring – explained
- How to gain visibility of the jobs that agencies don’t post onto job boards.
- The power of Boolean searching.
- Networking strategies to maximize LinkedIn as a social media tool.
- Staying ahead of others – market intelligence delivered to you.
- Optimising job alerts and the updates on the go.
If all of the above hasn’t persuaded you already then here’s some feedback from a previous attendee:
“I just wanted to say thanks for last week's evening course on optimising LinkedIn. Since making a number of changes that were recommended my profile views have increased dramatically (from about 7-8 per week, now averaging 25-29 per week). So something really worked.”
Or to put it another way…… a 350% increase in profile views.
If you're interested in booking a place please contact Chris Huffen on 0116 2222 590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org