Here at Macildowie, we know a thing or two about LinkedIn.
We’ve been running award winning workshops for years and we want you to join us on Wednesday 25th March for an interactive session on ‘Personal Branding’.
The aim of the workshop is to walk you through the LinkedIn platform and help you to maximise it’s power to network, find new roles and improve your online presence. Suitable for social media experts, LinkedIn novices and everyone in between, the workshop has plenty of useful gems to learn from, which will help you in your job hunt.
LinkedIn changed at the start of the year, if you’ve been out of the loop then you’ve probably missed algorithm changes, the standardisation of profile sections and more. Because of this it’s easy to get lost, but don’t worry our experts can bring you up to speed in just one short session.
During the session we’ll run through some key topics including:
- The benefits of building a smart LinkedIn profile
- The secrets to increasing the impact of your profile
- How to ensure your profile is memorable
- How to boost your profile in other people’s search results
- Keyword scoring – explained
- How to gain visibility of the jobs that agencies don’t post onto job boards.
- The power of Boolean searching.
- Networking strategies to maximise LinkedIn as a social media tool.
- Staying ahead of others – market intelligence delivered to you.
- Optimising job alerts and the updates on the go.
If all of the above hasn’t persuaded you already then here’s some feedback from Rachel, Payroll Manager - Northamptonshire:
“I just wanted to say thanks for last week's evening course on optimising LinkedIn.
Since making a number of the recommended changes my profile views have increased dramatically from about 7-8 per week, to 25-29 per week! Thank you Macildowie!!”
Or to put it another way…… a 350% increase in profile views!!
Book your space today!! Simply complete the form below or to talk more about your career goals, contact Josh Burton - Recruitment Consultant, specialist in Accountancy & Finance.