Join Macildowie and our co-host Nick Bairstow of Moore Stephens for our latest LinkedIn client workshop.
Here at Macildowie, we know a thing or two about LinkedIn. We’ve been running our highly insightful client workshops for years and we want you to come along to our next one. On the evening of Wednesday 13th March, we will be running a session on ‘How to recruit for free’.
- Date: Wednesday 13th March 2019
- Time: 17:15pm – 19:00pm (Refreshments on arrival)
- Venue: MOORE STEPHENS, Oakley House | Headway Business Park | 3 Saxon Way West | Corby | NN18 9EZ
The aim of the workshop is geared towards bringing together like minded business leaders with an appetite to share, learn and discuss more about how they use LinkedIn to recruit.
We will walk you through the LinkedIn platform and help you to maximize it’s power to network, find new hires and improve your online presence. Suitable for social media experts, LinkedIn novices and everyone in between, the workshop has plenty of useful gems to learn from, which will help you in promoting your business and attracting the best talent.
LinkedIn changed at the start of the year, if you’ve been out of the loop then you’ve probably missed algorithm changes, the standardization of profile sections and more. Because of this it’s easy to get lost, but don’t worry our experts can bring you up to speed in just one short session.
During the session we’ll run through some key topics including:
- The benefits of building a smart LinkedIn profile.
- Advertising Vacancies on LinkedIn.
- How to effectively search for candidates.
- How to boost your profile and maximise your network.
- How best to utlise groups.
- The power of Boolean searching.
- Networking strategies to maximize LinkedIn as a social media tool.
- Staying ahead of others – market intelligence delivered to you.
- Optimising job alerts and the updates on the go.