What will be happening as part of the dicussions based around an Inclusive Environment?
There will be an interview with Neil Herbert, Vice President: Chief Financial Officer - Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Capital One.
Including a panel discussion with a Psychologist and a Designer:
- Going from good to great, the journey of building a inclusive & diverse team.
- Strategies to attract, retain or mobilise diverse talent in our organisations.
- What’s stopping us now, barriers to success and how to remove them.
- Future talent in our organisations, empowering and enabling the next generation.
Who should attend this event?
- Senior Leaders with a passion to invest in future talent in your organisation.
- Stakeholders to inclusion, diversity of thought and talent attraction projects.
Contact Louise Carling for further information: email@example.com about this event or call on 07825 334188.
This event will be held at Capital One, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3HX
You can also book your place by filling in this form.