Since September 2018, Macildowie have been hosting a quarterly gathering of local MD's and CEO's with the aim of supporting/helping one another through a collaborative Mastermind Session.
Having secured the highly sought after Wiserways coaching duo of Laurence Duncan and Matt Bull, we are delighted to announce that a new, weekly, "Virtual CEO Forum" will begin on 15th May and last until further notice..
To secure your place on the call please register by filling in the form at the bottom of the page.
BIO's of our Facilitators:
- Qualified as Chartered accountant with a local Big 6 firm.
- Commercial finance and direct line roles in several plcs including BP, Boots, RAC and Caterpillar.
- Founded first business in 2006 in renewable (wind) energy sector. Subsequently sold.
- Founded Wiserways, a coaching led business support firm in 2015.
- Values of Wiserways - 1) World Class, 2) Emotion, 3) Add Value, 4) Laughter, 5) Team, 6) Honesty
- One of the most highly regarded financial and coaching professionals in the East Midlands.
- 10 years working with PWC as a restructuring specialist.
- 3 years as FD for an East Midlands based SME.
- 3 years of running his own successful UK based coaching practice.
- Fun creator and alround family guy.
Wikipedia defines a Mastermind group as:
'A peer-to-peer mentoring concept used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members.'
The topics that have been highlighted as potential points for discussion on the 19 September are:
- Growing EBITDA vs sales revenue
- Growing international business and teams
- Taking new products/services to market – best practice
- Improving diversity and inclusion
- Controlling conscious and unconscious bias (and egos) in the Boardroom
Here are just a few of the testimonials we have received since the Mastermind Group was launched:
'It was a great opportunity to share experiences with people in a very similar situation and it was surprising how many of the issues we have all faced/are facing rang true across the group. In our roles we are generally expected to have all the answers when in many cases we don't and the session gave me confidence that i wasn't necessarily alone in that respect.'
RICHARD ROBINSON – CEO AT TEXTILE RECYCLING GROUP
'It’s not often that you get the opportunity to participate in a truly open forum with people at MD level. James and the team at Macildowie have created something unique that can add real value to our business.'
RICHARD BAKER – MD AT WATTBIKE
'What a great kick off event, one where, as a group of first time MD’s, we were able to meet up with people in similar positions and share learnings and challenges in an relaxed and helpful environment. A must for anyone taking their first steps into being a MD.'
CARL GAMBLE – MD AT THE SSA AND ARTGALLERY.CO.UK
'This proved to be an excellent opportunity to meet fellow first time MDs who were experiencing similar challenges to myself. Discovering that you are 'not alone' was extremely comforting!'
CATHERINE CASEY – MD AFP SERVICES LTD