Accounts Assistant / Coleshill (Birmingham/North Warwickshire) / £25,000 - £30,000
Full-time / Permanent / Study support available!
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with an innovative and growing company based in Coleshill, Birmingham/North Warwickshire, who are looking to fill a niche Accounts Assistant vacancy with a candidate possessing Accounts Payable and Receivable experience. This is a permanent, full-time position with amazing progression opportunities study support available. If you are looking to up-skill and work with a mentor who is willing to train you in Assistant Management Accounts responsibilities (balance sheet reconciliations etc.), this is the role for you!
Managing a wide variety of bookkeeping and accounts tasks including:
- Processing Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger payments and Credit Control
- Assisting quarterly VAT returns
- Dealing with customer-related queries for Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
What you will need:
- Minimum of 1 years' Finance/Bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of Sage or ProfitPlus software is advantageous
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Strong I.T. skills, highly advantageous if you have Troubleshooting experience
- Preferable if studying or aiming to study AAT / ACCA / CIMA
- Strong MS Office skills (including at least Beginner/intermediate level in Excel)
- Ability to work unsupervised, as well as ability to work as a key team player
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
If this promising Accounts Assistant opportunity interests you, please apply now with your up-to-date C.V. and do not miss this role!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.