- Role: Accounts Assistant
- Location: Coventry - office-based role
- Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time: 30 hours - 37.5 hours per week, core business hours 9am-4:30pm
- Salary: £25,000 per year
- Term: Permanent
- Xero system experience essential!
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with a supportive and flexible business based in Coventry, who are looking for an Accounts Assistant in this new position within a small Accounts team due to business growth. This is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate to go from a solely Purchase Ledger position to a varied Accounts Assistant role covering a breadth of responsibilities.
- Processing Purchase ledger invoices
- Raising Sales ledger invoices
- Bank/Supplier statement reconciliations
- Updating client/customer accounts/details
- Reconciling company accounts and assist with the preparation of management accounts
- Assisting in the resolution of customer or supplier queries
- Preparation of accounts information for months' end
- Minimum of 6 months experience using the Xero financial system
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable personality and willingness to progress with the company
- Ability to show initiative and suggest potential improvements to processes
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in a promising Accounts Assistant position based in Coventry, please apply now with your updated C.V. for a chance to be considered for this new role!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.