Macildowie are pleased to be working with a company based in Nottingham, NG8, who are currently recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. This is a great time to join their company as they are quickly growing and expanding.
This is a full time, permanent role, supporting the finance team with the Purchase Ledger and Sales ledger tasks, as well as some aspects of Credit Control. Once established in the role, you will be involved in supporting the Assistant Accountant and getting more involved in tasks as required.
This is an office based role, and they offering a salary of £23,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
- Processing supplier purchase order processes
- Supplier statement reconciliation on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring all invoices are processed and payed in a timely manner
- Credit Checks, customer appraisal and new customer setup
- Ensuring supplier statements are requested, reconciled as they arrive, copies requested and completed each month end and documented for year end
- Daily invoices process, post and email to customers
- Dealing with queries and raising sales credits where authorised
- Holding petty cash and monthly reconciliation
- Preparing weekly supplier payments for authorisation by Head of Finance in conjunction with Assistant Accountant
- Previous experience in a similar role getting involved with the ledgers and credit control
- Experienced using finance systems such as Sage
- Great attention to detail
- Great communication skills to be able to communicate with clients and suppliers
If you are keen on the role, please apply by sending us your most up to date CV, and we will be in touch shortly with more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.