Accounts Payable/ P2P Manager | Leicestershire| £42,000 to £50,000
Macildowie are delighted to be partnering with a c200m t/o organisation who are seeking to appoint a Accounts Payable/ P2P Manager to bolster their Finance team.
This role provides the opportunity to lead a team and get involved in a variety of projects and initiatives in order to progress the function.
AP Manager responsibilities
- Lead and manage a team of purchasing and payments staff (10 total) to streamline purchase-to-pay operations across the organisation
- Managing weekly payments, coordinate month-end and year-end requirements, and administer purchasing cards to maximize efficiency and compliance with policies
- Maintaining and Monitoring Performance Statistics for P2P and AP operations (good reporting and excel skills certainly required)
- Develop and maintain procedures, guidance, and documentation to align with legislative requirements, best practices, and stakeholder needs
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders, providing training and promoting awareness of procurement policies and procedures
- Utilize performance data and trend analysis to identify opportunities for innovation and stakeholder engagement, enhancing procurement operations
- Oversee internal and external audits, ensuring accurate reporting on purchasing operations, supported by data and analysis
- Multiple years' experience working within/ leading an AP/P2P function
- Experience managing a small team
Desirable but not essential
- Experience with SAP
- Contract management/ purchasing experience
- Experience leading project/ improvement initiatives across a wide range of stakeholders
- £42,000 to £50,000
- 25% employer pension contribution
- 36 days annual leave (including bank holiday)
- Hybrid working - Once per week on site with occasional need to be in twice (Leicestershire), the rest can be remote. Should you wish to come in more they do have office space for you to be in everyday so the choice is completely yours.
This AP Manager role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is either stepping up in level or who is experienced as a manager at this level overseeing a transactional team to join a thriving organisation that offers great benefits to their team.
If you meet the requirements and are keen to find out more please apply before Thursday 18th May with an up to date CV and we will get in touch shortly.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.