Macildowie are actively seeking an Accounts Payable Team Leader to work for a great business based in the Alfreton area.
This is a full-time role running until the end of March 2024 - hybrid working available - majority of the role is working remotely, might have to go into the office once a week.
Salary is based between £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
In this role, you will have a focus on Project Support for the transactional services function. You will ideally have previous Accounts Payable experience and experience of overseeing a team would be desirable.
Key Responsibilities and duties include:
- Managing X1 / X2 direct reports in the AP team
- Project implementation and transition into BAU processes including early life support.
- Development of required SOPs/Working Instructions for any new project deliverables
- Review and drive continuous improvement for BAU activities within AP acting as a SME designing and implementing new processes as to improve efficiencies within the function.
- Ability to manage time and switch between key business projects and continuous improvement activities.
- Work alongside Accounts Payable Manager be a key point of contact for any key business project
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will reach out to you.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.