Administrative Assistant / Assistant Secretary
6 Months temp (minimum)
Salary £11.50 an hour
Macildowie are excited to be recruiting for an administrative Assistant to join a leading organisation based in Scarborough on a full time, temporary basis.
The position will be working with the domestic service teams in developing and introducing the new National Cleaning Standards.
We are looking for an experienced administrator who has previously worked in a large corporate environment. The successful candidate will be very well presented, have excellent communication skills and have a strong character.
This role is based in the Scarborough head office with the working pattern Mon - Fri between the hours of 8:00 - 16:00.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To create, amend and implement work plans for new and existing cleaning standards
- Updating and planning work around the revised cleanliness charters
- Planning and designing rotas to correspond with the new cleanliness standards
- Updating cleanliness checklists and chlor clean sheets
- Working with managers to produce and disseminate consultation documents
- Arrange, support and minute meetings
- General admin duties in relation to the National Cleaning Standards work
- May receive ad-hoc requests from Operational and Senior Management
- Placing of orders and associated duties with orders, such as receipt and distribution
- Implementation and monitoring of various systems and processes
- Diary management of self and managers
The successful candidate:
- Great experience in minute taking
- Great time management - working to deadlines
- Have a proactive attitude and can-do approach to work requirements.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbally.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to achieve goals
ECDL qualified or equivalent (proof of qualification required) - proficiency in word, excel and PowerPoint specifically
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.