Business Development Executive / Chipping Camden / Salary up to £45,000 per annum / Hybrid / Permanent
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with a leader in global food and drink science and research. Your main responsibility will be to grow the companies membership and working alongside the membership ambassador and small team to achieve this.
You will need:
- Experience within sales/ account management.
- Experience within selling training packages.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Create and deliver targeted revenue growth (membership fees) through sales and business development activities.
- Generate additional membership fee revenues from non - member companies within food and drink businesses.
- Maintain records of all business on CRM's
- Building relationships with technical expert leads in the business.
This company provides a list of fantastic benefits of working with them. This includes: 25 days + Bank holidays, up to 10% employee pension contribution, free parking, subsidised on-site restaurant, buy & sell 5 days holiday and many more exciting benefits.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.