Client Support Advisor
Nottingham City Centre (Hybrid)
£20,700.00 - £23,000.00
Full-Time, FTC (9 Months)
Macildowie are excited to be working alongside a leading professional services business, based in the Nottingham City Centre. The organisation are actively seeking a Client Support Advisor to join their existing Customer Service team on a 9-month contract. This is a hybrid position, 35 hours a week with the requirement of 2 days a week in their fantastic Nottingham office and the rest of the week working from the comfort of your home.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Process customer queries efficiently in a polite manner.
- Deliver high-quality standards throughout the process through own improvement.
- Record all client notes and details accurately into CRM systems.
- Manage high levels of communication via email and telephone (inbound/outbound).
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills by building rapport with customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight-deadlines.
- Strong experience within a Customer Service based role.
- Display keen attention to detail.
Perks & Package:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous pension scheme.
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays) & never work your birthday again!
- Free on-site lunches.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Hybrid working mode.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.