Commercial Finance Analyst/Business Partner | £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus | Ilkeston
Looking to move away from the standard month-end routine? Want to add value to improve business processes and profitability? Do you have an inquisitive mind-set with a desire to partner with non-finance stakeholders? If so, this could be the perfect next career move for you!
Macildowie are supporting a global employer of choice that has operations across various sites globally, to recruit a Commercial Finance Business Partner. Working from one of several UK manufacturing sites, you'll work on supporting the business with operational and strategic elements, ensuring the business grows revenues, profit and cash to their maximum potential.
So what is the job?
- Manage and co-ordinate budget, forecast and monthly actual revenue
- Build datasets, analysis and assumptions on business performance
- Review, analyse and consolidate financial figures
- Report on commercial, sales financials, performance analysis and KPI's
- Identify trends emerging from commercial results and identify activities driving those trends
- Provide variance analysis, sales and profitability analysis and margin reviews
- Support pricing strategy process, costings and production costs
- Support on contract negotiations, contractual discussions and revenue recognition
- Work with commercial and operations teams on margin improvement and production planning
- Do strategic analysis to answer commercial questions and support business growth
- Support finance shared service centre on data input and details
- Participating (in a finance capacity) in the process of establishing new business to support growth
- Involvement in customer negotiation and commercial review
- Analysis and interpretation of revenues, costs, overheads, EBITDA and cash flows of current business and new opportunities
- Calculating and reporting ROI and other applicable metrics including KPIs
- Work closely with sales and account management in the pricing & sales strategy
- Assist in developing controls and reporting for sales, commercial margin and capital to ensure compliance with company policies
What are you like?
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA qualified or finalist
- Extremely strong commercial acumen, including demonstrable experience of personally driving material growth.
- Ability to perform complex investment appraisals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong business partnering
- Ability to deliver and handle change.
- Proactive and solution focused with high attention to detail.
- Intolerance to failure and inertia.
- Motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to meet tight deadlines and produce high quality work under pressure.
- Hardworking and reliable with excellent time management skills.
- Technology Industry experience desirable.
Package - £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call/email today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.