Macildowie are working with an E-commerce specialist who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketplace Manager.
The Marketplace Manager will report directly to the Head of Marketplaces, working closely alongside the marketplace, content and development teams. Responsible for creating, managing and improving the integration's with existing sales channels and overseeing integration's into new marketplaces.
About the role:
- Provide leadership and guidance technically, commercially and managerially to the team
- Managing the new marketplace integrations pipeline to ensure completion to meet fast-paced deadlines to support the wider business' goals
- Managing existing marketplace integration's - ensuring prioritization of the teams work to deliver resolutions in a timely manner
- Not afraid to get hands-on with the technical aspect of the role on a day-to-day basis; building and improving rules, verifying data and feeding back on the teams work
- Ability to analyse KPIs and reports to identify the real issues and then work reactively to make decisions to rectify these
- Use channel analysis and insight to proactively enhance marketplace performance and drive sales
- Liaising with external parties where necessary
- Proven experience working with online marketplaces e.g. Amazon/eBay
- Experience working with marketplace integrators such as ChannelAdvisor and/or Channable advantageous
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a team supervisor/manager
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to lead, deliver and see projects to conclusion meeting set deadlines
- Able to analyse and manipulate data to identify and create solutions
- Embraces personal challenge - confident, rounded thinker. Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working with others
- Creative and solutions orientated, with proactive and positive approach
- A willingness to grow and develop within the role
- Excellent communicator at all levels, who is able to build relationships and influence others
- Good IT systems knowledge
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.