Macildowie are actively seeking X2 Executive Assistants for a well established an reputable company based in York as their head office.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday.
Initially this role will be an interim 3 months contract however there is potential to extend for the right candidate.
Pay rate for this role is between £13.84 - £16.33 an hour depending on experience.
Hybrid working / flexible start finish times are available
We are looking for candidates with previous personal assistant / executive assistant experience or strong admin skills. You will be responsible for all secretarial and administrative duties to support the Executive and diary management of the Deputy Director(s), including management of databases and advanced level use of IT packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook, WebEx and Powerpoint. In addition, the post holder will be required to take minutes of meetings up to Board level.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- To be the first point of contact for all areas for the Executive/Deputy Director(s)
- To maintain strong and effective working relationships both internally and externally with staff at all levels as appropriate to progress the business needs of the Executive/Deputy Director(s) and the wider organisation.
- Required to work collaboratively with the wider Corporate Administration Team ensuring cover is provided to all Executive/Deputy Director(s) in times of peak workload and/or during the absence of other Executive Assistant.
- Required to have a good administrative understanding of their specified Executive Director's and Deputies' portfolios e.g. Maintaining High Professional Standards, where it is required.
- Receive and screen incoming post, emails and telephone calls, obtaining any relevant background information and drafting correspondence or acting upon these appropriately using their own skills and initiative to resolve queries or follow up with the appropriate manager/department in a timely manner.
- To lead and take responsibility for corporate issues for the Executive/Deputy Director(s) which require initiative and judgement at a higher level.
- Undertake a full range of Executive Assistant duties including management of the electronic diaries by continuously organising and prioritising future commitments enabling the Director(s) to work efficiently and effectively. There will be a requirement to plan and organise a variety of meetings and events of varying complexity for both internal and/or external stakeholders that may at times require organising of internal/external speakers.
- Fully manage the inputting, receipting and authorisation of Oracle orders as required.
- Taking responsibility for meetings up to Board Sub-Committee level and their preparation; drafting agendas and taking formal minutes where required, chasing documents/reports, formatting and ensuring appropriate equipment is available.
If you are interested in this role please apply via this advert with your most up to date CV and we will be in contact to go through the role in more depth.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.