Finance Administrator / Permanent / Leicester City Centre / Up to £24,000 + Study Support / 80% Office Based
Are you ready to join a highly successful and respected financial services business as a Finance Administrator? Our client is a rapidly expanding business located in the heart of Leicester City Centre, offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join their dynamic and engaging team. If you have a passion for finance, attention to detail, and a drive for excellence, we want to hear from you!
As a Finance Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the finance department, ensuring accurate and efficient financial operations. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and revenues identification: Conducting regular reconciliations of bank accounts, identifying revenue sources, and ensuring accuracy in financial records.
- Allocation of revenue to accounts: Managing the allocation process to ensure accurate and timely recording of revenue to the appropriate client accounts.
- Month-end revenue reporting: Preparing comprehensive reports on revenue performance at the end of each month, contributing to the overall financial analysis and decision-making process.
- System maintenance: Taking responsibility for maintaining accounts, ensuring they are up to date and accurate.
- Revenue journals into the finance system: Accurately recording revenue entries into the finance system (Microsoft Dynamics 365) to maintain the integrity of financial data.
- Migration support to new CRM solution: Assisting in the migration process to a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution, ensuring a smooth transition and minimal disruption to financial operations.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar finance or accounting role, with a strong understanding of financial processes and principles.
- Proficiency in using finance systems, particularly Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and resolve discrepancies in financial records.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate and interact with various stakeholders.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with a willingness to take ownership of responsibilities and seek continuous improvement opportunities.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a highly successful and respected financial services business, please submit your application including your CV detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.
Join this business and be part of their journey as they continue to expand and make a positive impact in the financial services industry.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.