Finance Analyst | South Derbyshire (Burton) | £35,000 - £40,000 | Hybrid Working
Macildowie is currently working on a job offering the opportunity to work for a well-known business with a turnover in excess of £1 Billion, based in Burton-on-Trent. The business are
You will be someone who has excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitude.
You will support the Senior Finance Manager and the Head of FP&A, in enhancing company performance and driving profitability to assist in the continued growth of the business, through the performance reporting, financial planning and creation of new business tenders & business cases.
So what is the job?
· Completion of month end tasks including journal posting and variance analysis Provision of commercial / operational decision support to the business as needed
· Production of rolling forecasts & annual budgets for the relevant departments by working closely with the finance business partners
· Assist in the preparation of new business tenders & contract reviews by building costing/pricing models
· Responsibility for maintaining financial reports produced from PowerBI, QlikView and Adaptive tools
· Automation of processes and elimination of inaccuracies arising from manual processes.
· Support & improve the control environment within the business by working closely with finance and non-finance colleagues.
· Undertake ad hoc work and reporting as required
What are you like?
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA student
- Strong experience in financial modelling and data analysis
- Ability to create informative presentations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders around the business
- Appreciation of relevant business drivers in the industry
- Confident user of MS Office software, Adaptive & Dynamics 365 with exposure to QlikView & PowerBI tools
You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You'll also be someone who loves to be in the detail, with a strong experience in procurement with strong organisational skills. You will have experience and confidence dealing with external customers and other internal teams across the business and have the ability to work at pace and remain consistent under pressure. You will be proactive in your approach to work with the ability to identify issues and drive actions quickly.
Package - £35,000 - £40,000
If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job. 07973833069
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.