Finance Manager | Social Housing | Fully Remote| £55,000 - £65,000
Macildowie are very excited to be collaborating with a Social Housing Group who are seeking to appoint a fully remote Finance Manager.
Reporting in to the Assistant Finance Director you will be play an integral role in working with the team to drive performance. You will lead and manage the team to ensure that financial reporting and the accounting function across the organisation, meet the highest level of customer service.
- Prepare and submit accurate, timely and relevant financial returns and reports required by regulators, funders, tax authorities, board, directors team and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure management and financial accounting records for subsidiary companies are accurately recorded and reported, including transactions between joint ventures.
- Ensure the accounts payable function operates efficiently for the business and suppliers
- Maintain clear and accurate VAT and corporation tax accounting records.
- Part Qualified (e.g., ACCA, CIMA) is highly desirable.
- Extensive experience in Financial Accounting roles, preferably within the social housing sector.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a remote setting and support a team.
What They Offer:
- Competitive salary range of £55,000 - £65,000 depending with experience and qualifications.
- Fully remote work arrangement, providing you with the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values diversity and promotes work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within a leading social housing organisation.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please apply to this email with your most up to date CV and contact details.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.