Macildowie are proud to be recruiting for a Finance Officer for a fantastic business in Derby City Centre!
This is a Temp-Perm role (initial 12 weeks before going perm), working full-time - flexi/hybrid working available - 2 days at home, 3 days in the office.
Working hours (flexible) - Starting between 8am-10am and finishing between 4pm-6pm
Salary - £12.82 per hour (£25,000 per annum FTE)
Benefits - 25 days holiday + bank holidays, 3% employer pension contribution/5% employee pension contribution, hybrid and flexible working, free cinema tickets and other discounts
- Management of Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Processing day to day financial transactions, raising sales invoices, allocating customer receipts, making supplier payments, salary and HMRC payments.
- Processing and reconciliation of daily till takings
- Support of production of monthly management accounts and financial management reports for the trading division
- Credit Control
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, online transactions, credit cards and similar
- Direct Debit submissions to bank
- Reporting returns
- Management of petty cash
- Experience in a similar role
- Part qualified or a desire to work towards a finance-based qualification
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience of using of Excel, Word and similar packages to effectively communicate financial
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will reach out to you.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.