Macildowie are pleased to be working with a business based in Nottingham who are currently looking for a Finance Officer to join their exciting team.
This is a par time role, working 30 hours Tuesday for Friday in the office. They are offering a great benefits package and a salary of £28,000.
You will be supporting the executive director in management of the businesses finances.
- Record financial transactions
- Prepare and issue invoices and purchase orders
- Process payments and reimbursements
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card transactions
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports, including income statements and balance sheets
- Maintain accurate financial records and filing systems
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Communicate with partners and clients regarding financial transactions
- Provide general administrative support to the executive director and other members of the gallery team
- At least 2-3 years of experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or a related field
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other office software
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Sage.
If you are keen on the role, please send us your most up to date CV and I will be in touch shortly with more information.
I look forward to speaking to you!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.