Macildowie HR are working with a leading public sector client based in Leicester to recruit for a HR Advisor in their well respected HR team. This role will report into the HR Manager and will have the support of a HR Assistant.
- Taking the lead on employee relations cases
- Taking the lead on absence management
- Building strong and lasting relationships with line managers and key stakeholders
- Taking the lead on ad hoc projects
- Assisting with recruitment when required
- Previous experience in an advisor/generalist role
- Ability to form excellent working relationships
- Able to operate in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage employee relations cases from beginning to end
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.