Are you a dynamic and driven HR professional seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on a manufacturing organisation? Look no further! We are currently searching for a talented HR Advisor to join our client's growing team in Matlock. The business is market leading and has just come off the back of another great year.
As a HR Advisor, you will be at the forefront of supporting our workforce and cultivating a positive and inclusive company culture. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing expert advice and guidance to managers and employees on a wide range of HR issues, including employee relations, performance management, and employee development.
- Implementing HR policies and procedures in line with legal requirements and best practices, ensuring consistency and fairness across the organisation.
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection process, attracting top talent and ensuring a seamless onboarding experience for new employees.
- Collaborating with managers to identify training needs and delivering effective training programs to enhance employee skills and development.
- Proactively managing employee engagement initiatives, recognising and celebrating achievements, and promoting a positive work environment.
- Keeping abreast of current HR trends and developments, continuously seeking opportunities to improve HR practices and policies.
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Proven experience as a HR Advisor or similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Solid knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a strategic mindset.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Salary of £30,000p.a.
- Performance related bonus of up to 10% of annual salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 10% Employer pension contribution
- Hybrid working
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take your HR career to new heights and contribute to the success of a leading manufacturing organisation, please apply via the link or drop me a message and I'll be sure to give you a call!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.