Up to £40,000
Macildowie are delighted to be working with a blue collar organisation based in Wakefield, who are needing a HR Advisor to join them on a permanent basis! In a period of change, the organisation needs a confident and experienced HR Advisor to support the new era in the business. Due to the nature of the sector, the role is full office based but they complement this with a great salary!
As a HR Advisor, you will be at the forefront of supporting the business's workforce in a professional and employee focused manner. This includes:
- Providing expert advice and guidance to managers and employees on a wide range of HR issues, including employee relations, performance management, and employee development.
- Implementing HR policies and procedures in line with legal requirements and best practices, ensuring consistency and fairness across the organisation.
- Proactively managing employee engagement initiatives, recognising and celebrating achievements, and promoting a positive work environment.
- Keeping current HR trends and developments, continuously seeking opportunities to improve HR practices and policies.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects across the site, working closely with the Regional HR BP to role these out
To thrive in this role, you should possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience as a HR Advisor or similar role within a blue collar environment.
- Up to date employment law knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a unionised environment
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take your HR career to new heights and contribute to the success of a leading manufacturing organisation, please apply via the link or drop me a message and I'll be sure to give you a call!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.