Macildowie are currently recruiting for an automotive engineering company based in Northampton who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team on a 12 month FTC basis!
This is a brilliant hybrid position that offers a great opportunity to work within a HR team at a leading global company with a competitive salary!
- Are you looking for a role where no day is the same, where you will be responsible for ER casework, absence management, onboarding, queries and supporting the senior team?
- Are you immediately available?
- Are you looking for opportunities to be involved in HR transformation projects?
- Are you ready for a fast paced environment where you will you get out what you put in??
Great! Then this could be the role for you!
They are looking for someone who…
- Has ideally worked with SAP or similar HR system experience
- Has experience at HR Advisor level
- Is confident giving HR advice and has previous employment law exposure
- Holds a level 5 CIPD qualification or a level 3 working towards level 5
If you are looking for your next role in HR this could be the one for you! Apply now!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.