Position: HR Analyst
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
Are you a talented HR professional with a passion for data analysis?
Do you have the ability to extract meaningful insights from HR metrics and trends?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a leading professional services organization based in Nottingham, seeking a dedicated and experienced HR Analyst to join the dynamic team. As an HR Analyst, you will play a vital role in supporting the human resources department with data-driven insights and recommendations that will shape our people strategies and decision-making.
- Collect, analyse, and interpret HR data and metrics, identifying trends, patterns, and correlations.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations to communicate HR metrics and insights to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with HR teams to develop and implement HR analytics strategies and initiatives.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify best practices and benchmarks in HR analytics.
- Assist in the design and implementation of HR surveys and data collection methods.
- Support HR projects and initiatives, providing analytical support and recommendations.
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality in compliance with data protection regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in HR analytics.
- Proven experience as an HR Analyst or similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work with large datasets.
- Proficiency in HR systems and analytics tools (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Excel, Tableau, or similar).
- Excellent knowledge of HR metrics, data analysis techniques, and statistical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations is desirable.
Our client is able to offer a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
This opportunity will not be around for long, so if you're interested or would like to find out more then please get in touch or apply directly through the link below:
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.