Title: Category Manager
Salary: £45k-£50k DOE
We are looking for a Category Manager to join a market leading Pharmaceuitcal Supplier. The role will involve managing various categories, including IT, Professional Services, Marketing, FM, and Fleet. The ideal candidate will be CIPS qualified and able to hold their own with senior stakeholders.
- Develop and implement category strategies that deliver value for money and meet business objectives
- Manage supplier relationships and negotiate contracts to ensure best value
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvements
- Monitor category performance and report on savings and benefits achieved
- Keep up to date with market trends and developments to ensure best practice
- CIPS qualification preferred
- Experience in indirect procurement and category management
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are a Category Manager looking for a new challenge and want to work for a company that values its employees, please apply with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.