Macildowie Recruitment and Retention are looking for an experienced Category Manager to help one of our clients in Derbyshire, covering generalist indirect spend. The role is a mixture of BAU and Projects.
- Leading FMCG supplier
- Based in Burton
- c. £55k - £60
- 2 days office, 3 days home
- Flexible working hours
- Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement.
- Responsible for generalist indirect spend.
- IT, FM, Marketing, Professional Services, Fleet, Logistics etc.
- Working closely alongside other internal stakeholders.
- Lead on strategic procurement.
- On-boarding new suppliers, and developing lasting relationships with current suppliers.
- Continuously looking for new ways to source key components.
- Compile, understand and interpret data which pertains to departmental performance.
- Monitor market trends and competitor strategies.
- Has 3/4+ years experience within indirect spend.
- CIPS level 4, desirable.
- Happy to role their sleeves up!
If this role is of interest please drop me a note or apply via the link.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.