Macildowie are working with an established business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit an experienced Inside Sales Executive.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be part of a successful team responsible for securing new business by presenting the business value proposition's to qualified business opportunities effectively by account managing your sales successes. This role is supported by a team of office based appointment setters who will provide qualified opportunities from both cold and warm data.
You'll be joining a fun, diverse and exciting sales team that is at the heart of the company.
About the role:
- You will be result orientated with a determined attitude to hit and exceed targets.
- You'll be a people person able to quickly build rapport with the tenacity to maximise every opportunity and give great service to customers over the telephone
- Cross-selling the full suite of products and services to deliver maximum value to your customers
- Managing all areas of opportunity pipeline through the end to end sales process
- Customer contact and communication via phone and email to convert opportunities into sales
- Developing strong, valuable and long-lasting relationships with customers to drive customer loyalty and portfolio growth
- Effectively manage your customers and provide excellent customer service when required. You will be responsible for building and managing the relationships in your portfolio as if running your own business as a dedicated account manager.
- Being accountable for your own performance - you must own your number, it is yours to achieve and exceed
- Working with your Manager to continue to improve your skills, knowledge and performance and increase your sales conversion
About the candidate:
- Proven experience in a telesales/inside sales function
- A do and learn approach and can demonstrate it. We want lifetime learners on our team
- Brilliant communication skills (can get the point across!) as pace is critical
- An approach that demonstrates a serial sharing of knowledge.
- A clear view on what teamwork means to them and what they want from the environment and people they work in
- A clear passion for challenging the status quo and appetite for change. In our world we can't stand still
- A clear understanding that it's all about the quality of service
- A winning mind-set and a can do attitude, seeks a challenge and finds ways to be successful with a passion for sales and development
- Holds themselves accountable against performance and target, ensures they do everything to hit a number
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.