Looking for a new challenge?
This business is a European automotive powerhouse supplying over 20,000 engines yearly to top OEMs such as Jaguar Land Rover and Ford. They're also leading the way in electric vehicle battery assembly and remanufacturing, all while staying committed to sustainability. Simply put, they're changing the game in the industry.
Macildowie are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a busy finance department at a leading group's headquarters in Grantham.
As a key member of the Accounts team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting for a specific site, encompassing financial and management accounting and costing tasks. Your role will involve preparing monthly accounts packs in accordance with agreed timetables, reconciling monthly balance sheets, and tracking capital expenditures.
- Production of financial and non-financial management information for senior management
- Analysis of business performance, identifying variances to budget and their causes
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Capital expenditure tracking and reporting
- Project accounting tasks and liaison with both the Commercial & Project teams
- Support the Annual stock take and the subsequent analysis thereof
- Support the Group Financial Controller as required
- Assisting the site head of operations in the monthly presentation to the Board of Directors
- Any other reasonable task delegated by management
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified
- Experience in manufacturing is desirable but not essential
- Comfortable with both financial and management accounting
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly in Excel
- May be expected to visit other facilities when needed
- Growing and ambitious company with expanding sites in the UK
- Employee Assistance Programme / Counselling
- Pension Plan
- Specsavers vouchers
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- 24 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
- 1:30pm finish on Fridays
- Free Tea / Coffee
- Company work wear provided
- Training and Development
- On-site Parking
If you are a team player with a can-do attitude and a passion for accounting, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a supportive and co-operative culture. Apply now to become part of this leading group and develop your skills further as the company continues to grow.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.