We have a brand new opportunity working as a Management Accountant to join a growing business based in Kettering. Hybrid/flexible working is available with this opportunity.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management Accountant working for a fast growing business.
- You will be responsible for compiling monthly management accounts, working closely with finance and none finance stakeholders to provide key financial support, analysing site performance and making performance recommendations.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Operations to compile annual budget information and assisting with variance analysis and commentaries
- Ad-hoc project work
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- Good Excel skills - V:Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Previous B2C experience would be beneficial
You will be rewarded with a salary of between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus study support if required and benefits. If you are interested in the role then please APPLY NOW!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.