Macildowie are working with an established business based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join there Marketing Department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with administrative experience, who has the ability to organise work effectively and prioritise workloads.
- Be first point of contact for incoming calls, directing the call and recording the details on the internal database
- To complete the sales administration process for both new and renewing clients
- To assist the sales team with any administration/sales support tasks
- Preparing and cleansing data in Excel format, along with the preparation of the associated marketing templates
- Provide general marketing support to Business Development Managers
- Financial input of premium receipt information as and when required
- Deal with general customer calls, emails and contact queries
- Support the Internal marketing via, social media, and campaigns and newsletter's
- Previous administration and telephone experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to process Mail Merges via word and outlook
- Previously used adobe and/or InDesign is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp
- Proven customer service experience
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload
- Well organised and able to multi-task
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.