Macildowie are working with an established business based in Luton who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager who has experience within the construction or construction material industry.
You will take direct responsibility of multiple marketing channels from SEO, to PPC, Email, Social Media, and Digital PR.
About the role:
- Develop organic website activity through on-site and off-site tactics - with the support of SE Ranking
- Work with the leadership team and Product Manager to promote new and updated product lines through channels such as Email and Social Media
- Create regular email newsletters using MailChimp to help position the brand as the premium manufacturer
- Use of Search Marketing (Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising) and/or Paid Social channels to support wider marketing goals
- Devise and execute multi-channel campaigns that deliver on agreed strategies
- Competitor research - regularly monitor competitor activity to ensure we are meeting the needs of the marketplace
- Provide monthly reports on marketing campaigns, trends and analysis
About the candidate:
- Marketing experience in the construction sector is desirable
- Solid understanding of digital marketing tools Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Search Console
- Experience with web-based SEO tools and marketing automation platforms
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience with web-based SEO tools marketing automation
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for copy writing
- Knowledge of websites content management systems (CMS)
- Degree educated or equivalent, preferably within marketing
- A passion for marketing
- Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
- Creativity and problem solving
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.