Macildowie are working with an established business based in Northamptonshire who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager on a four month fixed term contract.
Be a pivotal part of the team that drives the trading plan leading in the development and execution of a robust mix of campaigns to both elevate the brand and promote the product portfolio. The Marketing Manager will understand each differentiator in the portfolio, its customer journey, and how this translates into best in class point of purchase execution and trade promotional activity that meet both brand and customer objectives.
- Drive a customer first approach to deliver both a strong and engaging customer experience with trade and promotional calendar
- Support in delivering an analysis of our existing trade activations and help develop a strategy and plan to address both the challenges and opportunities
- Be commercially focused in analysing ongoing marketing activity, making recommendations based on sales results
- Lead on the marketing activity of new branch openings, with a keen eye on how the investment is contributing to the success of the branch
- Work in partnership with our in-house studio, agencies, digital and commercial teams to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all trade activation programs
- Support in delivering activation tools that are fit for brand purpose and our customers. Ensuring they deliver the brands positioning in an engaging way for our audience
- Develop strong relationships with our suppliers in order to unlock opportunities
- Work with the Commercial Team to conceptualise and execute customer promotional campaigns cross the life cycles, ensuring alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Previous experience at Marketing Management level
- Ability to work autonomously
- Work within a fast paced environment
- Deliver marketing campaigns and have the ability to interpret the analysis of ROI
- Immediately available to start work
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.