Payroll Administrator / Full-Time / Permanent / Salary up to £28,000
Have you been waiting for the opportunity to take that next step within your payroll career?
Well now is your chance!
This role based in Wellingborough offers the perfect environment to develop your payroll skills amongst a very friendly and supportive Payroll team.
This role has the potential to go permanent and is perfect for anyone looking to progress in their payroll career!
The Role Details
- Salary between £24,000 to £28,000 based on experience
- Monday to Friday
- 8am to 5pm
- Administration of 3 separate payrolls for around 700 employees.
- Ensuring new starter details, salary calculation, pension contributions, tax documents and entitlements are
- Checking all new starter and leaver's information is set up on the system correctly.
- Preparing and inputting data onto the system in line with company procedures and legislation.
- Administration of Flexible Benefits, including processing any overtime payments.
- Assisting with monthly pension reporting.
- Helping to improve the payroll function within the company.
The Job Requirements
- Experience working within payroll.
- Having good Excel Skills would be beneficial for this role.
If you are well organised and have fantastic analytical skills this role is perfect for you!
They are looking for someone who can work well within a team and who has effective communication skills and can deal with any payroll queries in a friendly and effective manner.
If you have high ambitions and a passion for payroll then this role is perfect for you so don't waste any time and APPLY NOW!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.