Payroll Administrator / Full-Time / Permanent / Salary up to £24,000
If you are looking for a chance to get in to Payroll and work within a flexible working environment then this role could be a great opportunity for you!
This role based in Desborough offers the perfect environment to develop your payroll skills amongst a very friendly and supportive Payroll team.
This role has the potential to go permanent and is perfect for anyone looking to progress in their payroll career!
The Role Details
- Salary up to £24,000 based on experience
- Hybrid Working after probation
- Monday to Friday
- 30am to 5pm (Half an Hour lunch)
- Administration of a monthly payroll for around 330 employees
- Daily monitoring of the payroll and absence inboxes
- Set up new starters on the system
- Deal with leavers and issues P45's
- Upload staff purchases deductions/overtime payments
- Processing of weekly expense runs
- Dealing with general payroll queries
- Maintenance of personnel records within iTrent
- Updating P11D software
- Providing monthly data analysis to the finance team
- Calculation of HMRC and other payroll related payments
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required by the Payroll Manager
- Experience within Payroll would be desirable
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills effectively
- Flexibility to assist Payroll Manager when needed
If you have high ambitions and a passion for payroll then this role is perfect for you so don't waste any time and APPLY NOW!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.