Job Title: Senior Buyer
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Senior Buyer to join our client's team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the indirect spend for our Blue Chip multinational business within the rail sector. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, detail-oriented, and willing to learn, with a proven track record of success in procurement and supply chain management.
- Manage the indirect spend for our business within the rail sector, including identifying cost-saving opportunities, negotiating contracts, and ensuring compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, stakeholders, and internal customers to ensure effective communication and collaboration.
- Analyze market trends and supply chain data to identify opportunities for process improvements and cost savings.
- Support the development and implementation of procurement strategies and initiatives to drive business value and achieve organizational goals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CIPS qualified or equivalent
- Proven experience in procurement and supply chain management, with a focus on indirect spend
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you are a motivated and driven individual with a passion for procurement and supply chain management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.