Are you analytical and numerically focused?
Are you good at dealing with large sets of data and being able to transform it into something usable?
Are you looking for a role with support, structure and opportunity to grow?
We are recruiting a Production Planner for our client who is a leading fashion brand within it's area and looking to grow it's team as it looks to continue its strong growth. This new position is ideal with experience within Production Planning and is looking for a new challenge!
The role, based in Desborough, would be looking for someone with a good supply chain background, with experience of dealing with a high number of SKU's, manage large data sets and work cross-functionally with other teams. A fashion/textiles background would be advantageous, but technical experience and personality fit are of a higher priority.
You would have flexibility to work from home 2 days a week, after probation, and would also be able to have an early finish on a friday to get your weekend started that bit sooner!
- Multi-brand management of stock levels, production deliveries etc.
- Oversee stock management for continuity styles, ensuring customer orders are fulfilled.
- Oversee WIP, working to critical path, production plans and ensuring delivery KPIs are achieved.
- Production order management, ensuring correct volumes produced and in desired ratios.
- Multi-site stock management, working to ensure stock is at desired levels in respective locations via direct ship and intercompany stock transfers.
- Manage customer order books, reviewing set customer orders/replenishment's, working to forecasts and sales analysis.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of stock, forecast and sales.
- Oversee Continuity Merchandising files, working with team to review and analyse
- Contribute to Team progression and growth.
- Contribute to existing and drive new ways of workings with departments in the business
- Production/Inventory Planning experience
- Ability to manage and manipulate large data sets
- Highly analytical and numerical mindset
- Experience dealing with SKU's
- Self-starter, able to work well autonomously
- Efficient and organised
- Production Planner
- Desborough based, 2 days wfh
- 24 days holiday, 4% Company pension contribution, Benefits portal and Free on-street parking
If this role is of interest then please apply with your latest CV!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.