Do you have experience with automated Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable invoice processing?
Are you in a stale, un-challenging position with no future progression opportunities?
Role: Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location: Warwick / Leamington Spa
Hybrid: 2/3 split working from home and in the office
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Duration: Permanent - Full-time
Holidays: 25 days + statutory
Bonuses: Quarterly and annually
- Processing a high-volume of Purchase Ledger invoices daily, using the invoice management system
- Resolve supplier queries and internal queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders within sites and head office to secure invoice approval and resolve these queries
- Assess supplier statements and identify any discrepancies for resolution
- Any ad hoc responsibilities within the Finance team
- Experience in a Purchase Ledger environment - processing medium-high volume of invoices (desirable)
- Experience with SAP (desirable)
- I.T. competency, including MS Office (essential)
- Team player with excellent communication skills (essential)
- Numerical skills, strong organisation skills, consistency with attention to detail and decision-making (essential)
If you feel that you could tackle more invoices than you are currently processing, and need some future progression opportunities within Finance, please apply now with your up-to-date C.V. and don't miss out!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.