Macildowie are actively seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work for a great business based in the Nottingham NG8 area.
This is a temporary position working 30 - 37.5 hours per week, hybrid working available (3 days in the office and 2 days from home).
Working hours are flexible, starting between 7.30 - 9am and finishing between 4 - 5.30pm.
Hourly rate is between £11-£13 ph dependant on experience.
An ideal candidate would be someone with previous purchase ledger or data entry experience and someone who is immediately available.
- Identifying and collating supplier invoices
- Confirming or obtaining approval for invoices
- Uploading invoices onto NAV
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Proposing supplier payments, setting up and making payments via BACS
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reviewing purchase ledgers
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Maintaining accounting records
- Managing petty cash
- Being first point of contact for all purchase ledger enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with external suppliers and the internal purchasing team
- Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
- Other activities that their line manager requests as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid team working skills
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
- Knowledge of software packages of NAV and BACS
- Demonstrable experience of bookkeeping
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will reach out to you.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.