Purchase Order Administrator / Burton Upon Trent / £23,000 / Hybrid / Permanent
Macildowie are excited to be working with a company based in Nottingham who are currently recruiting an Purchase Order Administrator.
This is a full time permanent role. They offer a hybrid work model where you will be working 3 days from home, and 2 days in the office, and they are offering a salary of £23,000 as well as a great benefits package.
- Processing purchase invoices and ensuring that invoices are checked, prices are correct and that any discrepancies are investigated and dealt with appropriately.
- Drive timely compliance of PO receipting through monitoring and feedback with departments
- Support invoice discrepancy process and timely resolution of invoice matching related queries.
- Deal with all enquiries related to invoices and payments via telephone calls and email
- Communicate regularly with functions regarding the status of outstanding POs
- Ensure copies of all invoices are scanned and attached onto the relevant purchase invoice records
- Liaising with relevant departments as necessary to ensure enquires are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of accounts payable or PO admin
- Attention to detail and accuracy is key
- Ability to work efficiently, prioritise and improve processes where possible
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
If you are interested in this role, please send us your most up to date CV and we will get in touch shortly with more information on this.
I look forward to reviewing your application!
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.