Sales Support Administrator / Buckingham / Salary up to £25,000 per annum / fully office based / permanent!
Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with a UK leading manufacturer of aluminium trims, partition systems and bespoke metal. Your main responsibility will be to provide excellent customer service to all customers and process orders for their partition systems.
You will need:
- Experience within Customer Service and Sales order processing
- Excellent customer service skills both written and verbally!
- Highly computer literature within Microsoft office packages and CRM's
- Processing orders on Progress Plus.
- Liaise with customers both via email and on the phone.
- Updating despatch dates on the system and keeping customers informed of any delays and updates regarding their orders.
- General pricing for customers
- Liaising with accounts department when customers are over credit limits.
- Additional administration tasks when required.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.